PL/SQL Developer is an integrated development environment for developing, testing, debugging, and optimizing Oracle PL/SQL stored-program units such as packages, and triggers. The program features context-sensitive help and database-object descriptions. Also included is a full-featured integrated debugger, a multi-session or multi-threaded environment, a code assistant, a template library, a macro library, and a command window.
The integrated debugger offers all features you could wish for: Step In, Step Over, Step Out, Run Until Exception, Breakpoints, View & Set Variables, View Call Stack, and so on. You can debug any program unit without making any modification to it, including triggers and object types. The PL/SQL Beautifier allows you to format your SQL and PL/SQL code through a user-defined set of rules. Your code can automatically be beautified when you compile, save, or open a file. This feature will increase your coding productivity and will improve the readability of your PL/SQL code if you are working in large project teams.
Features of Allround Automations PL SQL Developer 2020
- Display and adjust variables, Breakpoints, category specifications
- This window is similar to SQL plus, and in addition has a script editor with syntax highlighting feature.
- Oracle currently has an online HTML manual.
- If you often have access to a source and script from a limited location collection.
- SQL window allows you to enter SQL commands, view and edit results.
System Requirements For Allround Automations PL SQL Developer 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 150 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.