AhaView is free to download from our software library. This is a simple-to-use program that can take you one step further towards optimizing your computer by allowing you to create icons from any image files. It supports many formats including BMP, GIF and JPG. The app does not come with the installation kit, so AhaView is portable. In other words, the device can be stored on a removable device from where you can run its executable file directly on any computer. More importantly, the Windows registry is not updated with new entries and no files are left behind after deleting the program.
AhaView’s interface is sluggish and simple. Thanks to the explorer-based layout, you can easily locate and access image files. It is possible to process multiple objects in batch mode. Therefore, you can view a picture in full screen mode, and change it to an icon by specifying the output directory and file name. In addition, you can edit a picture in the external image editor, change its file type (BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIF, TGA or XPM), merge multiple images into one icon, rename and duplicate. Create items, create a slideshow, and create file associations.
Features of AhaView
Browse images in thumbnail mode
• View images in full-screen mode
• Show a sequence of images as a slide show
• Convert your images to BMP and JPEG formats
• use the command line interface
System Requirements for AhaView
• Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
• Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
• Hard disk space: 10 MB of required free space.
• Processor: Intel dual core processor or later.