Draw with pencil, pen, marker, eraser, thick acrylic, ink brush, soft pastel, and watercolor paint brush to create artwork that can be sent to Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator as layered files.
Artists tell us they love:
• Access to 11 devices that can adjust size, color, opacity, and blending settings.
• Ability to create an infinite variety of sketch brushes using capture.
• Ability to add, rename, rename and merge multiple image and layers.
• Flexibility to organize your favorite tools and colors in the toolbar
• Ability to send their sketch with protected layers in Photoshop or Illustrator
Try using Photoshop Sketch:
Take advantage of other creative cloud services such as:
Find and license high-resolution, royalty-free images from inside the sketch. Include quality imagery in your work.
Creative clyde libraries
Get easy in-app access to your assets – including Adobe Stock images and brushes created in Capture.
Related to DESKTOP
Send a file to Photoshop or Illustrator with protected layers. It automatically opens on your desktop, allowing you to easily build on your idea.
Created by CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and everything are instantly visible in your workflow wherever you need them.
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share via Facebook, Twitter and email.