PDF documents can hold different types of content. As such, you might need to assemble a large document or actually take it apart. You can do this with 7-PDF Split & Merge, a simple-to-use program with a pretty self-explanatory title – it allows you to cut and join together PDF documents. The tool comes with a user-friendly interface in which you can import PDF documents via the file browser only, because the “drag and drop” method is not supported. Even so, this isn’t a major inconvenience.
In the list you can check out the name, source path, and number of pages and password status of each file. All you have to do is specify the splitting method and destination folder, in order to proceed with the conversion job. Furthermore, you can enable 7-PDF Split & Merge to overwrite existing files and to automatically open the output directory after conversion, save settings or restore them to their default values, change the interface language, and others. The simple-to-use program takes up a low amount of system resources, has a good response time, quickly finishes a task and manages to keep the original quality regarding shapes, images and the text layout.
Features of 7-PDF Split and Merge Pro
- Support for Citrix MetaFrame and Terminal Server
- Flexible disassembly and assembly of PDF files
- Up to 3x faster than comparable tools
- Even processes protected PDF files
- Portable version can also be used on USB sticks
System Requirements For 7-PDF Split and Merge Pro
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.