3DF Zephyr Pro is a 3D modeling tool that allows you to create 3D models from photos. Using 3DFlow’s proprietary reconstruction technology, Zephyr Pro offers a fully automatic approach to transform sets of 2D pictures into three-dimensional models that you can export to all the standard 3D formats and video types. Zephyr will come in handy for all sorts of specialized projects, like architectural modeling, aerial photogrammetry, the video game industry, health services (prosthesis and dental 3D reconstruction, for example), among other areas of expertise. This powerful tool uses a sophisticated technology that frees the user from manual editing or complex coding operations.
The 3D reconstruction is simple; generating a 3D model with Zephyr can be done literally with a few clicks. Expert users are also given the possibility of fully controlling the process, customizing every aspect of the reconstruction phase according to their needs. The 3D modeling process consists of three phases: Aligning the Cameras, extracting a Dense Point Cloud, and Extracting a Surface, and starts with the adding of photos. Zephyr will calculate the camera positions and orientations and will try to align them before proceeding to the creation of a dense point cloud and surface generation.
Features of 3DF Zephyr PRO 2020
- DEMs, profiles, True orthophotos and Orth mosaics
- CAD drawing, contour line generations, georeferencing
- Professional tools for masking, selection and editing
- Point cloud and mesh filters
- Measurements (distances, areas, volumes, angles)
- Import/export in all the most common file formats
System Requirements For 3DF Zephyr PRO 2020
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 250 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.